Date Posted: April 21, 2021
Hiring: Front Desk Representative/Dental Lab
- Greets clients professionally and warmly.
- Answers and directs all incoming calls.
- Works with team to resolve issues that result in a positive client experience.
- Ensures a welcoming, pleasant environment.
- Possesses a strong ability to problem-solve.
- Is empathetic, resourceful, positive, optimistic, outgoing, friendly and driven.
- Responds competently to practice demands.
- Ensures client calendar is current.
- Possesses a strong understanding of work product and delivery schedules.
- Produces reports as requested.
- Performs other non-technical duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front Desk Receptionist: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dental lab environment: 5 years (Preferred)